Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art Project #1: Mandala

"Mandala"
This Mandala was my first project for ART 3700 and was a great introductory assignment. I think this is a great project for children that could be very useful and help them express themselves through art and show about themselves as individuals. I chose the objects in my Mandala that represent me best. There are things that are my hobbies and talents and also things I just enjoy. What I like best about this is my layout I think that each object fits together in such a way that doesn't leave any negative spacing and that catches the viewers eye. If I could change one thing that would be to go into greater detail especially on the background to make it more interesting and creative. Overall this was a fun first assignment and I can only get better from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment