Sunday, December 5, 2010

Art Project #15: Maps

To be honest this was probably my least favorite project. I didn't enjoy going to the art museum and didn't get the point or most of what she was talking about. When we were given this project I contemplated forever about what I could possibly do. I thought about where I am right now and what has been going on in my life. I am a college student living in an apartment with room mates. Thinking about small things then the ideas started to spark. I thought about the good and bad things and what my map is in my mind. I enjoy lots of color and flowers so I experimented and this is what turned out. I like to travel and miss the ocean so I tied bits of that in there. I think what she was trying to get us to understand or what I got from the lesson is that we all have a map of our individual lives. She wanted us to relate to our surroundings and make a connection. So I did the best I could to relate and think about my life as a map and here is the finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment