Monday, November 1, 2010

Art Project #11: Scratchboard

I greatly enjoyed this project and really got into it. I think there are so many different creative ways to do this project. This gives the student an opportunity to be creative with their colors and design because they can do it themselves. I am glad that we were able to create our own scratchboards because I think it turned out really neat. I would do this project just for fun at home because I enjoyed it so much. You could change it by having students use their names or use spelling words or even do shapes. The ideas are endless. I like how it was also more of an open ended project and we could be creative with our letters and design. Each person's personality and style really shines through their picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment